Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

How Soda Affects the Body and How to Quit Soda

Soda is a major contributor to weight gain and type 2 diabetes. It has been a hot topic in recent months and also during the November elections. There were some cities that placed banning soft drink proposals and tax increases on the sugary drinks before voters. Here is an interesting article on how soda affects your body in a 60 minute time span to show you how unhealthy soda is for you.

Your Body on Soda


I hardly ever drink soda now. But that wasn't always the case. There was a time when I would drink 5 or 6 sodas a day. I was un-employed during the "Great Recession", so I couldn't spend money on soda. I had to quit cold turkey and I went through that miserable experience of caffeine withdrawals. After going through those withdrawals, I vowed I wouldn't take up drinking caffeinated beverages again when I became employed. Here is an article on how to help you to stop drinking sodas, so your experience will be better than mine.

You Want to Stop Drinking Soda?

No comments:

Post a Comment