Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Training Post

I rode my bicycle to and from the gym today. It is a good warm up and cool down for my workout. For strength training, I did the 29 minute total body workout, assisted pull ups, hip abduction, and hip adduction workout. It is good for runners to exercise their hips and develop those muscles. It can help improve running form and prevent injuries down the road.

I finished off my workout by using the rowing machine for 30 minutes. It was kind of boring using that machine today. The machine doesn't face a tv with the station I like, so I was going to listen to my iPod. However, I forgot it today. I was stuck listening to the music that is being pumped over the gym loudspeakers. My fault for being forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment